Women With Integrity
Women With Intergrity
Walk with me through the annals of time
and see the Women who built the group with such
Our then Group Owners, Maralyn and Sharon in the year 2000, had a dream, an idea to have Ladies from all walks of life, come together, to share their cultures, ideas, most of all enjoy each others company in the spirit of friendship.
The group started with a few committee's and as with all groups, we have seen many members come and go throughout this period, although many of the foundation members are still the backbone of this group.
We have added more committees as the need arose, to cater to the various skills and needs of our group, and closed others which no longer served our needs.
We have also had the wonderful pleasure of choosing our outstanding Members of the Year, Our Mothers of the Year, Our Valentine's, we have also had the pleasure of taking part in the birth of Venus's first baby, to whom we are all online aunts.
We have also had our tragedies -the deaths of members,
- "Marlene, Khaki, Bibiche, as well as the loss of members loved ones.
We have grown in leaps and bounds and we owe it to our members who with their participation make WWI, the wonderful group that it is.
May we long prosper and grow in love, friendship, most of all -friendship.
Congratulations to our Co-Owner Louise, Anne, Caz, our Team Leaders
- and our Members alike for making WWI, the safe haven that it is today.
- This group was founded by Maralyn and Sharon, and with their dream and foresight this group is still here, albeit with changes.
- In 1994-1995 group ownership was passed over to me:
- This was a great undertaking and I promised to keep the groups
- guidelines and aims which we had set.
- Therefore, thanks must be given to our Founders, without
- whose dream "Caring Women of the World" now called
- "Women With Integrity" would not be a reality.
On behalf of our WWI
we wish to thank
all the Members
took part in the
it is members
such as yourselves
made it all
To Eric, our
Judge who had a
is extended to
you this day.
To our Members
who elected our
Member of the
and to all our
go to Louise,
Thank you for
We do hope you
enjoyed your visit,
as we enjoyed having you,
please visit us again soon.
Licence to use your
- Graphics remain the sole
property of ©Jamie Kidd
- Web Design remains the sole
property of Women With Integrity
- & Its Members